Aurora is well placed to take advantage of CBD living.
Local shops: 7-11, BWS, Cremosa, Barber within building surrounds.
- Red Loop
- Yellow Loop
Free CityHopper Ferry (red) http://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/traffic-transport/public-transport/citycat-ferry-services/cityhopper/index.htm
CityCat Terminal: Riverside 5 minutes walk. http://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/traffic-transport/public-transport/citycat-ferry-services/citycat-ferry-timetable-changes
Train Station: Central – Ann Street 7-10 minutes walk.
- You can catch the AirTrain to both the International and Domestic Airports from this station (around 20 minutes journey time).
- Central post office is 5 minutes walk down Queen Street (opposite Post Office Square).
- A smaller post office is closer in Adelaide Street.
A large selection of restaurants are located close by.
- Fortitude Valley – China Town and surrounds.
- Eagle Street Pier – large selection of restaurants on the river.
- South Bank – catch the ferry (CityCat or CityHopper)
- West End and New Farm also offer many dining experiences.