Andrew Petrie Plaque
A historic plaque has been placed near the front entrance of the Aurora Tower. The Tower is built on the site of the first house to be built in Brisbane in 1837.
The committee wish to thank Mr James Delahunty for donating this historic plaque and explanatory material to the Aurora community.
Explanatory information about Andrew Petrie and Empire House (the building that was demolished to make way for the Aurora Tower) is in the following link.