Aurora is well placed to take advantage of CBD living.
Local shops: 7-11, BWS, ESPL, Barber within building surrounds.
Free CityHopper Ferry (red)
CityCat Terminal: Riverside 5 minutes walk.
Central – Ann Street 7-10 minutes walk.
- You can catch the AirTrain to both the International and Domestic Airports from this station (around 20 minutes journey time).
Central post office is 5 minutes walk down Queen Street (opposite Post Office Square).
A large selection of restaurants are located close by.
- Howard Smith Wharves – Restaurants and breweries by the river.
- Fortitude Valley – China Town and surrounds.
- Eagle Street Pier – large selection of restaurants on the river.
- South Bank – catch the ferry (CityCat or CityHopper).
- West End and New Farm also offer many dining experiences.